Want to Improve Page Rank?
You are on right place.
As a Blogger, you must have aware of Page rank. Google use the Page rank of a site to determine its position in search results. PR one is the Major ranking factor for a website . If your PR is high, you can reach more potential customers through Search results. High PR website must get noticed by other websites from whom you want to backlink.
What is Page Rank?
Page rank is just a ranking system Invented by Google; on which basis checks your online presence. Google PR is based on 0-10 Scale determine a page’s importance, reliability and authority on the web according to Google. Page rank is Page Specific metric instead of site specific. Page Rank is most important because it determines, Order of your website show up in Google’s Results.
Why do you need to Improve Page Rank?
Page rank is not helpful in terms of traffic; there is no relation between with PR & traffic. But having a good Google PR shows that your site is the most credible site. Page Rank is Analysis by Various Search Engine Algorithms. In other words, we can say PR is calculated by the number of links on your site.
Page Rank Calculated by = How many Site link to you + Page Rank of those sites that link to you.
Improve Page Rank with the below mention tips:
- Unique Content with SEO optimization: First & the most important part of the natural Ranking is good quality unique content for your blog. Search Engine requires unique & updated content to crawl your site very often. Same as the fresh/ updated content of your site attract other webmasters to link to your site that will give you inbound links.
- Use Heading tag & Keywords: Unique content or high-quality post will help you to Improve Page Rank. But for the same you also need to be present on Google. Keyword research, SEO optimized a post, social media promotion & backlinks are the shortcut way for improving Google ranking. Basically, you need to take care of your heading H1, H2, H3, Keyword placement, Keyword densityand so on.
- Backbone – Backlinks: Backlinks is the most important factor to improve PR of a blog with inbound links for a particular site. The Google PR also depends on inbound links to a page. Every link is not beneficial as per ranking; Google gives more Priority to High PR site rather than Low PR site. High PR sites are more valuable in terms of Google Ranking. So make your inbound link from a High PR site according to your niche.
What is Backlink & How to Increase Backlinks free
- Submit URL to blog directory: Directory submission is oldest & very effective method for improving Page rank. You just build a list of High Ranking web directory & Submit your URL to blog directory. If you submit your site to more directories you have a chance to get more backlinks.
Some Good web directory is:
- DMOZ (How to submit website to Dmoz.org)
- Yahoo Directory
- Ezine Article
- Go Article
- Article Base
100+ Manual Verified Blog Directory for Submit your Blog
- Repair broken links (Strong internal linking): broken links is the first & necessary part of every blogger to keep your blog search engine friendly. For the same, you can use Broken Link Checker Plugin for WordPress to identify all broken links & fix them. You can also use webmaster tool to find the same.
- Social Bookmarking: Social bookmarking is the very popular method to improve Page rank because by sharing your site on Popular Social Media Sites you will get lots of free backlinks and traffic as well. Some of most popular Social Bookmarking website is mention below:
- Google Plus
- Hub pages
- Stumble Upon
A website might lose PR if a site with a high PR removes their links pointing to your site. Prohibited activity, such as hidden text links, paid and irrelevant links, cloaking, site-wide linking and automated link exchanges can reduce your site’s PR as well.