The techniques of doing SEO have shifted over the past years. Recently Google has published a full version of search quality guidelines about it. Many experts also suggested different SEO strategies to maximize your business growth in 2016.
Here I’m writing few tips that experts suggested in different blogs and websites to maximize your SEO benefits.
Five SEO Tips
- Optimize Your Website for Mobile: People now take searches from their smartphone mobiles. So it’s important to ensure that your content is searchable and easily browsable from mobile.
- Keyword Research: Keyword research still remained the basis of your SEO campaign. People now use the long phrase to take search. So long tail keyword could be the good choice for your SEO campaign.
- Write Good SEO Articles With Some Powerful Backlinks: Just don’t write to earn backlinks to your money site. While writing try to give useful information to your visitors or readers. Make the article rich with information; articles more than 1000 words are better. Occasionally use some powerful backlinks such as Wikipedia and Encyclopaedia Britannica – it makes the article more authentic.
- Link building: Link building or more specifically buying, selling, or asking for links is not unnatural as long as you don’t violate its Google Webmaster Guidelines. So, avoiding anything that is not recommended in Guidelines would be best to ensure you are not going to be penalized.
- Add Schema.org Markup: Back in September 2015, John Mueller said that “over time, I think it is something that might go into the rankings as well”. With this statement, we can deduce that it can positively influence your SEO rank.
I also made a SlideShare where I showed 15 key tips to do SEO in 2016. Here is the Slideshare presentation for you.
However, whatever you do in your SEO campaign, the most important tips for 2016 is to focus on your audience. Listen to your audience, care their needs, meet their needs.
This article has been written by Nahid Hasan. He is the CEO and Founder at Bizcope, one of the growing online marketing firms in the world. For the last 5 years, he has worked as an SEO and Internet Marketing Professional and helped convert many small businesses into successful entities.